Thursday, July 18, 2013

SOMETHING OLD.


           Music has been like the key to my existence , second to oxygen obviously , though I wonder if it could be a tie with oxygen.You could catch me 8 out of 10 times with my earphones plugged in 

            So, the SONY NWZ A844 was the most perfect gift I could ever get till date.The player is an instant addiction.It is one of its kind and probably the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.The player is practically feather weight

            It's noise cancellation makes you forget you are in a crowded area , it teleports you to realms unknown, where only music surrounds your senses.

           The colors are so VIVID and generous due to it's OLED display.The large 7.1 cm display makes it convenient to catch up on a lot of videos without straining your vision.

           The only drawback of this wonder is its battery life.You watch videos for 2 hours or more, you wont have much battery left.Music , you can play for a long while though .

           So with SONY's latest , the odds are that you are going to catch me with my earphones plugged in are 10 on 10!

    #Written 3 yrs back ... Few facts have been surpassed now.. One of the first ever reviews I wrote..
   

      

No comments:

Post a Comment